Friday, July 14, 2017

FMS296 For You Textured Shell





I designed a 4' square based on the sketch.  I started with a 
3'square piece of Very Vanilla and stamped the sentiment from the 
So Many Shells set in Early Espresso in the corner. 
I then added some texture with Timeless Texture stamps in 
Powder Pink and Sahara Sand.
I stamped the shell in a Powder Pink and then a Sahara Sand
layer and snipped it out.  I popped it up on the card and layered 
with a Piece Early Espresso square.  I added some burlap ribbon
behind on the bottom.  It still needed something at the top
so I added two gold sequins from the metallic sequins collection.
I hope you can play along with the fun sketch at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Timeless Textures and So Many Shells
Ink: Powder Pink, Early Espresso, and Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Sahara Sand
metallic sequins in gold, burlap ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and card! The colours you've used have given your card a wonderful softness. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete