Friday, January 4, 2019

Lovely Flowers


Playing around with the new bundle called Forever Lovely.
I needed to do it in purple- well wanted to do it in purple! 
My fav color!
I stamped the flowers in Highland Heather and the stems 
in Granny Apple Green. I added the hearts and sentiment in 
Gorgeous Grape.
I cut the corners with die set called Lovely Flowers and layered the 
Very Vanilla background on a piece of Gorgeous Grape for the base.
I pooped up a flower and the sentiment also in Vanilla.
I added the sweet Gorgeous Grape 1/4" mini stripe ribbon to 
finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Lovely
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Very Vanilla
Lovely Flowers dies, 1/4" mini strip ribbon in Gorgeous Grape 


1 comment: