Tuesday, August 25, 2026

To Say Hello With Simply Leaves

 


I am using similar items from yesterday's card but wanted to play with the Simply Leaves bundle today. I have a Cajun Craze base and then cut a piece of the Glow Of Harvest DSP with the Everyday Arches dies. I then punched the 1st leave with the Simply leaves punch in Golden Glow card stock then ran it through the Gathering Leaves embossing folder. I stamped the Cajun Craze leaf on white card stock and punched it out but had to hand snip the smaller leaf in Early espresso ink on white card stock. I stamped a partial sentiment from the set in Cajun Craze ink on a Triple Banner die and popped it up over a Cajun Craze strip cut from the Textured Notes dies. I finished it off with the Cajun Craze/gold dots and a double linen bow. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment