Monday, November 2, 2015

PP269 Thanks Acorns!




I started with the new set I received this past week called All Year Cheer from the 2015 SU! Holiday catalog. I used the ever fun acorns and the matching punch in three of the current 2015-2017 in colors.  I added some leaves behind from Lighthearted Leaves and a natural wooden element for my Thanks!
Hopefully you can play along this week at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
We all need thank you cards!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Lighthearted Leaves, All Year Cheer
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Into the Woods DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede
Expressions Natural Elements, Acorn Builder punch




2 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so pretty! I love the wood grain paper and wooden thank you! So much texture on gorgeous card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I love your combination of stamp sets and those coloured acorns really stand out against the woodgrain paper, as does your wooden sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete