Friday, October 28, 2016

Merry Monday #219 Snowman & Friends




When I saw the birds challenge for this week,
I went right for my retired set called Snow Much Fun!
I love this set because I love the snowmen!
I water colored the tree and snowman.
 I added some Candy Cane Lane DSP behind. 
I used the a sentiment from Hang Your Stocking
because I thought it was perfect for this scene.
I hope you can play along at 
merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: Snow Much Fun, Hang Your Stocking
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Archival Basic Black, 
Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Aqua painter





3 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this set. That snowman is just too cute and those little birdies are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite stamp sets. I agree with you, the Snowman is so cheery and the little birds complete the card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love all of those little birdies :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete