Wednesday, December 28, 2016

More Dragonflies!


Yes, more dragonflies are always best!
I started this card with the Fancy Frost DSP. 
I sponged Blushing Bride over it and when done it looked
like Sweet Sugarplum. So I added some glimmer ribbon!
I die cut the dragonflies and placed on my background.
They looked nice but a plain. Adding pearls really did the trick!
I just did a quick sentiment but used on half. The other 
half says "and everything else."
Hope you enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Dragonfly Dreams
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Fancy Frost DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Sweet Sugarplum glimmer ribbon, sponge dauber, 
pearls, Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future
    Cock Fight

    ReplyDelete