Monday, April 19, 2021

Happy Father's Day Card

 


This is my Father's Day card for classes this week. I wanted to use the Soar Confidently set and do some fun background.  For the background, I started with a piece of Whisper White and sponged on Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue inks. I stamped some compasses from the Sailing Home set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then ran it through the Subtles embossing folder for texture. I added it to the piece of Basic Black card stock and a Pacific Point base. I added a strip of Pacific Point card stock across and added the sentiment stamped in same color on a white strip. I cut two stitched rectangles in black and white. I stamped the hot air balloon on in Memento Black and added a little Pacific Point ink with the sponge dauber. I finished it off with a iridescent pearl. 

Hope you have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Soar Confidently and Sailing Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Iridescent pearls, sponge daubers, Subtles embossing folder, Stitched rectangle dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment