Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Mothers' Day With A Welcoming Window

 

Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



I love the Welcoming Window bundle and I am so glad it is is carrying over for the next year. I look forward to using it some more. You can see it now in the SU! 2021 Spring mini catalog and it will be in the new annual catalog which kicks off May 4th, 2021. It has a lovely Mother's Day sentiment in the set and so I knew I would use it for my Mother's Day card for classes this year. I had this idea in my head and then my friend and fellow Pal, Brian King, made a card super close so I just had to do some casing.  You can see Brian's card here
I started with the Pool Party Base and added the Soft Suede card stock on top. I then stamped on my Whisper White panel with Cajun Craze ink with the brick stamp in Welcoming Window. I left a white space in the middle for my window. I then stamped the shutters in Soft Suede on white along with the flowers in Just Jade and Rococo Rose and cut them with the matching dies called Window Flower Box dies. I used these to cut the window in Soft Suede and the flower jug in Pool Party card stock. After arranging, I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party ink to finish it off.  


More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors” when our Design Team creates a project with the new family of In Colors for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.





17 comments:

  1. The colors really make this card. The textures are wonderful as well. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing this stamp set. Now you are making me want it sooner. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Windy! I need to play with this set more- and glad it is carrying over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on Welcoming Window Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is such a lovely card! It is so serene and just relaxing :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Mother's Day card, Windy! Love the windows set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty... perfect for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mother's Day card, Windy! Cajun Craze is perfect for the bricks in this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty and perfect card for Mother's Day or just about any day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your window card is just gorgeous! Love the background, flowers, sentiment...! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, Windy! Love this bundle as well and hope to play with it more. Great color combination!! Thank you for joining in the April Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Windy, your card is simple and stunning! Every time I see this bundle, I want it. I love the colors you used and think you convinced me this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Windy, when I saw your card I immediately thought of one of a window in Italy with terracotta pots filled with flowers. Beautiful! Thank you for hopping with us this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Wendy! It's so springy and perfect for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beauty! Thanks for the shoutout, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete