Friday, September 23, 2022

PP609 Lots Of Love For Aspen Leaves

 





For Claire's clean and simple leaves challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com, I used the leaves dies from Aspen Trees dies cut in Blackberry Bliss, Soft Succulent card stocks and copper foil. I added them to a piece of Basic White card stock ran through with the Timeworn Type embossing folder and added to a white base. I then stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You set on white card stock in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with cooper embossing powder. I cut it out with a label die from the Cracker & Treat Box dies. I finished with some pearls. 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrating You
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent, BLackberry Bliss and copper foil
heat tool, copper embossing powder, Aspen Trees dies, Cracker & Treat Box dies, Timeworn Type embossing folder, pearls

3 comments:

  1. Windy, your leaves are gorgeous! I love the embossed background, too! CAS Perfection! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfectly gorgeous CAS card! Love the colors you chose....beautiful background too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS Windy - I love the contrasting leaf colours and the touch of copper is perfect for fall. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete