Monday, November 28, 2022

Joyful Wishes In Freesia

 


I wanted to do some purple snowflakes with the Joyful Flurry bundle since it arrived so I finally made one.   I am casing a deisgner online for some of the layout but cannot find the person again. I ised a Fresh Freesia base and layered another piece of the same color on top after stamping some snowflakes from the Joyful Flurry set in the same color ink on one side. I then added a strip of silver foil down the middle and some silver snowflakes cut with the Frosted Flurry dies. I stamped the snowflake in Fresh Freesia from the set on white card stock and cut it out with the dies. I stamped the sentiment also in the same ink and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I added the irridescent rhinestones and the Wonderful Snowflake cut out to finish it off. 
I hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Joyful Flurry 
Ink: Fresh Freesia 
Paper: silver foil, Basic White and Fresh Freesia
Frosted Flurry dies, irridescent rhinestones, 1 3/4" circle punch, Wonderful Snowflake cut out

1 comment:

  1. I really love this card. I haven't seen the stamp or die set.

    ReplyDelete