Monday, January 23, 2023

FF0126 A Sweet Valentine Treat Bag

 




Today I playing along with the pick challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com using the 3 R's- red, ribbon, rhinestones!  I used the strips print from the Country Floral DSP on my Peekaboo Tteat bag in white. I punched out from the other side of this DSP the heart with leaves using the Country Bouquet punch. I also used the punch to do the Blushing Bride mini heart. I added a red rhinestone to it and three on the bottom right. I finished it off with some Real Red ribbon wrapped around the top with a bow. 
I have not bought any Valentine's Day candy yet so I grabbed a few mini chocolate bas to photogragh. 
Probably with add some Dove chocolate for a gift later this week. 
Have a beautiful Monday and Thanks for stopping by!
Windy







3 comments:

  1. What a cute little treat bag, love the little see-through area for the chocolate to peek through! Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, such a wonderful treat bag. I love the bold stripes and that heart perfectly placed right in the middle. The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes! Sweet little treat bag that would make anyone smile! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete