Friday, January 13, 2023

PP622 A Dainty Flowers Birthday Wish

 








Today I playing along with Ann's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and it just happens my upline, Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com, has a sketch this week with a tag. I grabbed my new pack of Dainty Flowers DSP I earned free with a 50.00 SU! order last week with the SAB promotion iss going on now until the end of February 2023 to cut for some of my background. I cut the same paper on one side for the background layer which looks like water color paper awashed in colors. I then cut a strip of the other side with the flowers and added a  strip of Rich Razzlberry card stock. All was added to a piece of white card stock and a Rich Razzleberry base. I have a white tag cut with the Tailor Made Tags dies and I popped on a gold trim bow. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink from the Framed Florets set on a Rich Razzlberry stitched circle cut from the Stylish Shapes dies. I then heat embossed it in white embossing powder and popped it on. I finished it off with some gold twirl gems by the flowers. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Framed Florets
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Rich Razzlberry, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP
gold swirl gems, white embossing powder, heat tool, Stylish Shapes dies, Tailor Made Tags dies, gold trim









3 comments:

  1. Hello, Windy. Whoever receives this beautiful birthday card is in for a treat! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windy, What a darling card! The paper, the layout the embellishments all work together perfectly. Thanks for joining The Paper Players Challenge this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Windy! That paper is one of my favorites and I love the layout you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete