Friday, September 20, 2024

Spotlight For You

 


This card is coming off lighter than true color. I have a Blackberry Bliss base and I used the thoughtful Designs specialty paper in Petunia Pop. I cut two circles from the Spotlight On Nature dies white and Blackberry Bliss and stamped on the white one in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Spotlight On Nature set. I colored the flowers with Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather, and Bubble Bath Stampin Blends markers as well as the leaves in Mossy Meadow. I stamped the sentiment from the retired Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set in Versamark ink on Blackberry Bliss card stock to heat emboss in white powder. I cut it out with the Changing Leaves dies. I finished off with the in color shimmer gems in Petunia Pop. I stamped Happy Birthday inside in Blackberry Bliss ink from the Unbounded Love set. 
Hope you have a perfect weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment