Wednesday, October 7, 2026

PP806 Love You Lots

 



I am playing along with Ann's Nature's Landscapes Challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with a Basic Beige base cut just a little longer than an standard A2 card then I added a bit of Splenid Autumn DSP with a fall scene. I grabbed my Gallery Blooms dies and ran a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock through with the frame die and then ran it through with the Timber embossing folder to look more like a wood frame. I stamped the sentiment from a new set called Poetic Petals in VersaMark ink on Basic Beige card stock and heat embossed with my heat tool and Copper embossing powder. I cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I finished off with a double linen thread bow. 
This will be soon be on its way to my son! 
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 





No comments:

Post a Comment