Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Last Two Weeks

What a whirl wind 2 weeks it has been!  Amanda and I left on July 11th for the Dominican Republic.  We went to minister to the missionaries coming there for a retreat from all over the Americas.  Amanda was working with the 3 year old putting on a Vacation Bible school.  I was doing Bible studies and Activities with the 95 teens hanging with us.  The resort was amazing and the views were breathe taking!

Here is a view from my chair relaxing on the beach:



On Saturday the 12th, we celebrated Amanda's 19th birthday!  We had dinner in the steak restaurant that night.

Sunsets were amazing in pinks and purple! 


Another view of the beach near sunset!



Another highlight was hearing David Platt speaking to the youth and then allowing them to ask questions after! 


Here I am with 3 of my new friends on picture night! 


I had a wonderful week serving a wonder God and was so blessed by ministering to so many incredible people and loved making so many new friends!

Have a blessed Sunday!  I will be back tomorrow with projects!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment