Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Umpteenth!


So love this color combo!
I wanted to use some of the new DSP-back to Black!  I asked my daughter to help me pick another color and she immediately went to Coastal Cabana!  We both liked the lattice look of this print...looks like summer! I had to get this stamp set for this sentiment!  I have several birthdays coming up of  friends (several males) celebrating a 50th birthday.  I did stamp the sentiment again in Black StaZon and cut out the word umpteenth and popped it on top.
Hope you have a blessed Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh, My Goodies
Paper: Back To Black DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Black StaZon, Coastal Cabana
Banner, Heart a Flutter, and Deco Label framelits dies  


No comments:

Post a Comment