Thursday, July 3, 2014

PPA210 Just For You




I was having issues with my Basic Gray ink pad today.  I was not getting a great image when stamped.  I redid this it several times and I either got this or smearing.  I gave up after a while.  It is suppose to look handmade!  Never can they be perfect...at least for me!
I can say I got inky making this card!  There is where the fun is!
Have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Work of Art
Paper: Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon, Moonlight DSP Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Basic Gray
1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches, Envelope Punch Board for corner rounder 




4 comments:

  1. I was also having issues with my Basic Gray, but love this whole card. The layer over the DSP really makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me, too! I love your card, Windy! It would be easy to make a bunch of these to have on hand, using different color combos and then add the sentiment as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Windy. Love the use of the Works of Art set and the Moonlight DSP it all works so well together. (I too have struggled with the Basic Gray ink, not one of my favorites)

    ReplyDelete