Wednesday, April 22, 2015

By The Seashore Retiring


Out of the many stamp sets SU! is retiring starting now through June 2nd, this stamp set got a big sigh from me!  I really love this set though I did not grab for it as much as I should have!  I designed this after pulling my retiring sets because I wanted to play one more time! The modern label punch on the bottom of card in Calypso Coral is also retiring.  I used to use it a lot back not so much lately. 
I hope you have wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Crazy About You, By The Seashore
Paper: Maritime DSP, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Naturals White, Smoky Slate (textured)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, and Calypso Coral
candy dots, Modern label punch, Word Window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment