Thursday, April 2, 2015

PPA246 Gift For Mom

PPA246.png

As soon as I saw Kraft in this challenge , I knew I needed to make another gift card holder!
  When I got to the part about a sentiment, I remembered I was giving my mom a gift card for Mother's Day and it turned into a Happy Mother's Day theme!
I love this In Color DSP and do not remember to use it enough. I need to design more cards this month with it since the 2013-2015 in colors are about to retire! Got them while you can!   I will miss Coastal Cabana and probably Crisp Cantaloupe.  I really never got much into Pistachio Pudding or Strawberry Slush.
Hope you have a fab Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, and Crisp Cantaloupe card stocks,  
2013-2015 In Colors DSP in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe
Flower Medallion punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, In Color Boutique Details embellishment in Pistachio Pudding, Bitty Banner framelits dies

5 comments:

  1. Great idea, Windy! I know you mom will love getting this pretty gift card holder. I love your belly band. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Windy! I try to remember this paper when I can also. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is sooo cute! Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT! Way to ROCK the challenge......love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the colors Windy, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete