Friday, May 29, 2015

FMS188 Lovely Thank You



First thing I thought of when I saw the sketch was cutting the square shape out with the square framelits dies but I sat for a while pondering what to put in middle.  My eye then catch another card in my stash using a similar flower punched so I grabbed my Crazy About You set and stamped my flower in the new in color Watermelon Wonder.  I was not crazy about this color until I stamped with it in person and really like it now! 
I saw a color combo in one of my FB groups for Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette together so went with it here!
Simple but sweet card!
Thanks for stopping by and head over to join the Freshly Made Sketch challenge this week!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Crazy About You, Lots Of Thanks(retiring next week)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi
Lovely Lace emboss folder, Square and Bitty Banners framelits dies, Bird Builder punch for leaves, pearl  


No comments:

Post a Comment