Thursday, May 28, 2015

PPA253 Good Things!




I knew I wanted to use new product on the sketch so flipped through the new Cherry on Top DSP stack and grabbed some new Cucumber Crush pattern paper.  I water colored the flower from You've Got This  with Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush.  I added some 1" dotted lace ribbon also in Cucumber to the card...love the way it feels and easy to work with it.  Hope you can join the sketch this week...have fun with it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: You've Got This
Paper: Cherry On Top DSP paper stack, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
Ink: Stazon Black, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush
1" dotted lace ribbon in Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry candy dots, aqua painter


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!! Just adorable Windy!! You've just changed my mind about getting this stamp!! :C)

    ReplyDelete