Friday, August 7, 2015

FMS198 Feeling Special!



I do love this English Garden DSP!  I did not want to cut it but it makes me smile when I use it!  I played around again with the larger flower for the Garden in Bloom set and love that bee!  I hope you can head over to play along with this great sketch challenge..freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Garden in Bloom
Paper: Thick Whisper White for card base, Whisper White, Old Olive, Soft Suede and English Garden DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Hello Honey and Soft Suede
pearl 



2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the pattern!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is! Your background and image panels work perfectly together! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete