Monday, August 24, 2015

PP259 In My Thoughts!


I envision the butterfly on the half cut circle but then what color?  I first when to my overflowing stash of DSP (overflowing because I hoard it) and pick a great pattern for my banner and then the colors worked from there.  I was not sure how the butterfly would look in cherry and taupe but love it.  So clean and simple to me!
Enjoy your Monday and hope you can play along with this great sketch at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Watercolor Wings, Best Thoughts
Paper: Farmers Market DSP, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Tip Top Taupe
Very Vanilla vintage button, linen thread, pearls, Banner Triple punch, Circle framelits dies, Bold Butterfly framelits dies




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Windy!! Love the polka dots and your pearl adorned butterfly! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour combo Windy and the positioning of the butterfly in the cutout. Perfect! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete