Sunday, August 16, 2015

Horizontal Center Step card for Halloween



I did some casing from Julie Davison at juliedavison.blogspot.com for this Horizontal Center Step card using the Fall Fest set and dies from last season.  I love pumpkins so I did part with this set which was so cute and even better since it had matching dies!  
I do not celebrate or make anything for Halloween but a friend asked me to make a card for her mom and so I went looking for ideas with this set.  
I hope you enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Fall Fest(retired), Good Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, retired DSP
 Banner Triple Punch, Washi punch, Fun Fall framelits dies (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment