Saturday, September 5, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas




I designed this card for my card class next week and did not know the Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon was retired until I went to order more for the class.  Luckily, if we run out I have a few more Cherry Cobbler ribons to use!  Again, I loooove the Christmas Greetings thinlits dies!  You can save by bundling this dies and Holly jolly Greetings stamp set!  I also think this DSP  called Season Of Cheer is awesome!  You can order the set, dies and the DSP in the new 2015 Holiday catalog now!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy'windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Holly Jolly Christmas
Paper: Season Of Cheer DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Christmas Greetings thinlits dies, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon (vintage), corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment