Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Peace on Earth


First, the main item I wanted in the new holiday catalog was more thinlits greetings just like this peace and yes, I got them!  Check out the Chrsitmas Greetings thinlits dies on page 34 of the 2015 Holiday catalog for two other semtiments-Merry and Jolly.  It is bundled with the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set too for more savings!
I used On Earth from that stamp set here and the Festival of Trees stamp set that is still current in the 2015-2016 SU! annual catalog.  I stamped the trees off a few times in Always Artichoke ink and added some dazzling diamonds for sparkle!  I emboss the top Sahara Sand panel with the Lucky Stars emboss folder!   I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Holly Jolly Greetings, Festival Of Trees
Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Always Artichoke
Banner punch, Circle framelits dies, Dazzling Diamonds, Two way glue pen, Lucky Stars emboss folder, Christmas Greetings thinlits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment