Sunday, October 4, 2015

Come All Ye faithful


Card for Christmas card class coming up next week!  I did a little casing from my friend and fellow pal, Brian King over at stampwithbrian.com 
I really like his simple layout.  
My friend and customer, Jen, loves the grays so thought of her when deciding on color combo. 
I did some watercoloring with the blender pen in soft shades for the holy family.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Ye Faithful
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, So Saffron
Oval framelits dies, Lucky Stars emboss folder 

1 comment:

  1. ...and I do like it! I also like the softness of the blender pens on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete