Thursday, October 1, 2015

PPA270 Thankful



I grabbed up a piece of the awesome pattern
 from the Farmers Market DSP to start. 
 I then went for my Vintage Leaves stamp set.
  I stamped Always Artichoke on both Always Artichoke
 and Sahara Sand card stock.  
 Tied up with some Very Vanilla twine and I used 
my new stamp set called Acorny Thank You
 for the Thankful sentiment. 
 Came together quick and easy.
Thank you for stopping by 
and hope you can join the color challenge
 over at Palspaperarts.com 
Have a blessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Vintage Leaves, Acorny Thank You
Paper: Farmers Market DSP, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss,
 Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke  
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Always Artichoke
Leaflets framelits dies, Bitty Banner framelits dies, 
Very Vanilla twine 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Windy! What a cute card! I love your leaves. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Windy! I haven't been able to use that paper yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is a striking card! The leaves look awesome on the checked DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! So simple and quick. This DSP is so fun - way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete