Friday, December 4, 2015

FMS Thank You!


A sneak peak of a cute stamp set in the Occasions (spring) catalog from SU!,  
This set is called Apple Of My Eye and I really like the script
. I used the lemon/lime/orange slice which punches
 right out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
  I hand cut the leaves..very simple!
I received this stamp set along with a few others at
 the Onstage event in Tampa last month! 
 Lucky Lucky!
  Lots of Farmers Market DSP in great fresh colors!
  Enjoy your day...and thanks for stopping by! 
Windy
 Windyellard.stampinup.net

New Occasions catalog starts January 5th, 2016...almost one month away!

Stamp set: Apple Of My Eye
Paper: Farmers Market DSP, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Hello Honey
1 3/4" circle punch, Blackberry Bliss Striped cotton ribbon, Triple Banner punch

2 comments:

  1. Darling card and thanks for the sneak peak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peek! And I love this stamp paired with the gingham paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete