Wednesday, December 16, 2015

PPA275 Happy Birthday Rose!

First a Happy Birthday shout out to my friend and fellow Pal, Brian King!  I am sure he is 29 and holding today! 







It takes a little time to hand cut but so worth it! 
 I can't stop playing with this set and the dies!
I stamped the rose in Cherry Cobbler on the same color card stock and did the same
 with the leaves but in Mossy Meadow.  
Hand cut and assembled on a honeycomb embossed 
piece of Very Vanilla.
  I also used a stamp with a matching die for the sentiment.  
Hope you can play along with the color challenge
 over at thepaperplayers.blospot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rose Wonder
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Mossy Meadow ribbon (vintage), Honeycomb emboss folder, Rose Garden thinlits dies


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a great way to use the colors for a non-Christmas card! I am sure Brian will love it! So nice to have you play along with my challenge at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made a birthday card with these colors! The rose is gorgeous! I know Brian will love it! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Windy - that rose really does make a bold statement in these colours, gorgeous! I'm sure Brian loved it. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete