Sunday, February 21, 2016

Blessings of Easter!


Hello,  Yes! time to think about Easter! March 27th, 2016 will come fast..watch out!
 I wish there were more Easter stamp sets in the spring catalog 
but I do love this sentiment in the Suite Sayings stamp set.
  It also gave me a chance to be creative having no image.
  I went to my flowers tamp sets with matching punches. 
 I, of course, went with purples for this sweet card!
  I hope the guest will enjoy this card in my classes next week!
Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Suite Sayings, Flower Shop, Petite Petals
Ink: Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Lovely Lace emboss folder, Whisper White 5/8" Organza ribbon,
pearls, Lots of Labels framelits dies, Pansy and Petite Petals punches 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I may have to recreate it using different supplies. I am a new demonstrater and just got my kit Friday afternoon. I have a poka dot embossing folder I can use as a background and mixed bunch flowers. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so pretty. I too love that sentiment. I'm putting together some Easter card kits for a friend's mother that lives in assisted living. This will be perfect. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is so pretty. I too love that sentiment. I'm putting together some Easter card kits for a friend's mother that lives in assisted living. This will be perfect. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete