Friday, February 5, 2016

Goodie Bag For Paula!



I made a quick bag with the new Shine On DSP...it is a thick heavy weight craft paper.
  I used the Gift Bag Punch Board with a piece cut at 8"x 11"
 and the line for medium bags.
  The punch board is only $20.00.  So worth it! 
 Can make three sizes but as tall as you want. 
My bag is tall but I wanted to make sure what I was putting inside has plenty of room! 
I punched holes in top also with the punch board and tied some
 Cucumber Crush lace ribbon and then added a cute tag I cut 
with the Tags & Labels framelits dies.  
The wood butterfly is from my Watercolor Wishes card kit.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Garden In Bloom
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Shine On DSP
Cucumber Crush lace ribbon, rimmed pearl, 
Wooden butterfly from Watercolor Wishes card kit,
Gold trim (vintage), Gift Bag Punch Board, Tags & Labels framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment