Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bitty Butterflies!


Last Card for classes this week! 
 I made this one first and then the Hello Honey
version I posted last week.  
I added some gold thread for a wisp behind the card. 
 No sure how to apply it right.  
I did punch out the butterfly in the middle for some depth. 
It is my owe to 2014-2016 in colors that are leaving us soon.  
Stock up on these colors now...refills, ink pads, card stock, etc.
I used the 1/2" circle punch to make the corners.
I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Papillon Potpourri and Butterfly Basics
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla 
Gold thread, 1/2" circle punch, Bitty Butterfly punch



No comments:

Post a Comment