Saturday, April 23, 2016

Onstage Live In Salt Lake City

First, I want to say I only have one more week to go til
 my college girl is home for the summer!
  She has just the fall semester to go til grad in December!
So proud of her!



This past weekend I joined many demos and several of my stamping Pals in
Salt lake City for an Onstage Live event.  No one knew I was coming except my 
friend Tricia and she was great at keeping the secret.
I surprised many who thought I was not coming and it was so fun to see their faces 
but much more fun to hang with them for three days!

Here is my room...very comfortable!

View from my room

With my friend Pammie! 

Me and Amanda

With Vickie, Paula and the awesome Ginger!

With my sweet Debbie!

Tricia my secret keeper!

With Kalyn 

I won Badges & Banners stamp set with prize patrol!

Party with the Pals!

The weather was yuck for the first two days but Sat was really nice
 and I got to do some photos with the gorgeous flowers on the temple grounds.



With Tricia, Vickie and Kalyn 

Thanks for stopping by and come back for more new products revealed!
Have a great weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




2 comments:

  1. It was a great time made even better when you showed up and surprised everybody!!!! Loved seeing you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you were able to join us in SLC.....what a great surprise!!! See you in Chicago at the end of July.

    ReplyDelete