Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes!



I designed this card for my card class coming up next week! 
I wanted my guest to play with the new SU! watercolor pencils.
I used the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive pencils on the flowers
from the new SAB set called Avant Garden.
I blended with the aqua painter. 
The shiny ribbon is also from the SAB brochure
where you can earn a free item for each 50.00 you spend now
through March 31st.
I hope you can play along with the flower challenge this week
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Avant Garden
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry,
Very Vanilla
Watercolor pencils, Metallic ribbon(gold) from SAB,
Petal Burst emboss folder, aqua painter 

3 comments:

  1. Windy, your card is beautiful. What color did you stamp the flower that allowed the watercolors to show through so brightly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bloom! I love that embossed panel too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love your card and bet your class did, too!

    ReplyDelete