Sunday, January 29, 2017

High Tide Lighthouse


I played with the High Tide set again for my fourth card for 
card class this week.
I stamped the first stamp of the lighthouse
in Crumb Cake and then stamped the second in Cherry Cobbler.
I like the natural look of the Cherry, Crumb and Black.  There are 
three other sentiments in the set which gives them more options.
A little thick Very Vanilla Baker's twine finishes it off.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: High Tide
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,
Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla thick baker's twine  



1 comment:

  1. Love this card!!! It was so fast & easy to make, and is perfect for a Father's Day card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete