Tuesday, February 5, 2019

CTS307 Have A Beautiful Birthday!

CTS307



Last week I cut the large Butterfly Beauty die 
with white card stock and snipped off one butterfly
I used on a card.  Today I have snipped off another 
and sponged it with Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather ink.
I placed it on the white stitched oval from the Wonderful Floral die
and added some rhinestones colored with Highland Heather 
Stampin Blend.  For the background, I stamped the 
sentiment from Painted Glass stamp set in Heather and 
then added the Gingham Gala DSP and ribbon.
I placed them on the Pineapple Punch card stock and the 
Heather base.
Just love the gingham paper!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Painted Glass
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather,
Pineapple Punch, Gingham Gala DSP
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather
sponge dauber, Butterfly Beauty dies, rhinestones,
Wonderful Floral dies, Highland Heather sheer ribbon
  

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Windy! I love your combination of soft purple and bright yellow. ♥

    ReplyDelete