Saturday, February 9, 2019

FabFri156 Amazing Birthday Abounds!




Yes, more birthday cards for my stash!
I started with the Very Vanilla background and stamped 
images from the Beauty Abounds set in Blushing Bride and 
Grapefruit Grove. I then stamped two butterflies in Lovely Lipstick
ink and cut them with the matching dies. 
I cut the die from Very Vanilla card stock with the Wonderful Floral 
dies and stamped the sentiment from Humming Along 
in Lovely Lipstick ink. 

I layered a piece of Blushing Bride card stock behind
 the background and then on a Lipstick base.
I finished it off with some Artisan pearls in Grapefruit.

Hope you can play along with the color challenge over at 

Thanks for stopping by and 
have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beauty Abounds, Humming Along
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Blushing Bride and Grapefruit Grove
Wonderful Floral dies, Butterfly Beauty dies, Artisan pearls
in Grapefruit Grove


4 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love the clean design, great way to use those colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I can't wait to use this lovely die - and I love your spare splashes of color, conveys so much movement! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Windy! Such a great use of these colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more than done justice to these colors! I love the soft background you've stamped and made the sentiment medallion take center stage! Such a lovely way to show off those itty bitty butterflies! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete