Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's Day Treats For Teachers

Hi friends!  I wanted to let you all know 
that I will be on a long vacation starting today!
I will be traveling to the other side of the world from where 
I live in Florida--all the way to New Zealand!
I will be on a birthday adventure for three weeks so 
I wanted to let you know to come back this way 
after the 5th of March 2019.
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Valentine's Day
this week and a lovely February!





I decorated these pillow boxes
with some of my All My Love DSP 
and filled them with the Dove chocolate hearts.
I cut the hearts from the Be Mine Stitched dies
and then the roses from the Lovely Flowers dies. 
I added a pearl on one rose and a pink gem on the other. 
I stamped the sentiment from Meant to Be in Lovely Lipstick ink.
I gave these to two teachers friends at Bible study this past 
week where I serve for preprayer before the study. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a lovely week!
Windy

Stamp set: Meant To Be
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Paper: All My Love DSP, Whisper White,
Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo
Lovely Flowers dies, Be Mine Stitched dies, pearl,
Petal Pink gems, Kraft pillow boxes





2 comments: