Friday, February 26, 2021

Amazing Flamingo Friday

 


Welcome to another Flamingo Friday! So I had stamped the guy in Magenta Madness ink from the Friendly Flamingo set on white card stock and cut him out a like a week ago and then used another image and he was just sitting there waiting. I grabbed some True Love DSP in white and black polka dots then blended the same Magenta Madness ink over it and layered on a Basic Black base. 
I then cut a Stitched Nested Labels in Basic Black card stock for my flamingo. I stamped the sentiment from the set set on white along with the flowers in the same ink. I punched the sentiment with the Christmas Traditions punch-retired and cut the flowers with the matching Flamingo dies. I added some matte black dots to the center to finish off. 
Hope you have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Flamingo
Ink: Magenta Madness
Paper: True Love DSP, Whisper White and Basic Black
Christmas Traditions punch-retired, Flamingo dies, matte black dots, Stitched Nested Labels dies

No comments:

Post a Comment