Friday, June 11, 2021

GDP295 Friends Like You

 



This new bundle called Flowers Of Friendship came just in time to make this card for the theme over at global-design-project.com this week as well as a thank you for my friend Patti Carbonell. Patti loves blue and green together so I grabbed Just Jade along with Balmy Blue for this sweet card. I stamped the sentiment in Just Jade ink and the floral image in Memento Tuxedo Black from the Flowers Of Friendship set on a small white rectangle. I then colored the leaves with Just Jade Stampin Blends markers as well as the flowers in Balmy Blue. I ran a piece of Just Jade & gold 3/8" braided ribbon around a piece of Basic White and Balmy Blue card stocks before layering on a Just Jade base. I was tempted to put more bling on with some gems but I like the simple and clean look. 
Hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!

I will be on Key West time starting this weekend for a much needed vacay! I will not be posting next week but back on June 21st so come back by!
Windy

Stamp set: Flowers Of Friendship
Ink: Just Jade and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers: Just Jade and Balmy Blue
Paper: Balmy Blue, Just Jade and Basic White
Just Jade & Gold 3/8" braided ribbon 



No comments:

Post a Comment