Monday, July 26, 2021

Artistically Happy Birthday!!!

 


I made this card to add to my birthday stash with the Expressions In Ink suite. I started with the print of Expression In Ink DSP added to the Polished Pink base after running some Pale Papaya ribbon around. I stamped the two flowers in Polished Pink and Pale Papaya inks from the Artistically Inked set on white card stock and cut with the matching Artistic dies. I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink ink on a strip of Basic White card stock. I also added gold leaves from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack. I finished it off with the bow from the same Pale Papaya 3?8" open weave ribbon. 

Hope you have a artistic Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artistically Inked
Paper: Expression In Ink DSP, Polished Pink and Basic White
Ink: Polished Pink and Pale Papaya
Artistic dies, Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack, Pale Papaya 3/8' Open weave ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment