Friday, July 2, 2021

GDP298 Thinking Of You With A Seascape

 



I decided to make a lovely under water scene with three different stamp sets and 2 dies sets for the global-design-project.com sketch challenge. I started with the white panel background and stamped the big splatter several times from the Artistically Inked set in Pool Party ink. I then cut the sea horse from the Fresh Freesia shimmer vellum paper with the Sea Life die. I then cut the coral in white card stock from the same Sea Life dies and blended Mango Melody and Calypso Coral ink over them with the blending brush. I cut a strip of Sahara Sand and stamped in Pool Party ink with the splatter from the Seascape set. I stamped the sentiment from Beauty of Friendship in Calypso Coral ink on Pool Party ink and cut with the Beautiful Trees dies. I layered all on a Pool Party base and finished off with some adhesive backed sequins from Expressions In Ink ephemera pack. 

Have a fantastic holiday weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seascape, Beauty Of Friendship, and Artistically Inked
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Sahara Sand, Fresh Freesia shimmer vellum
Sea Life dies, Beautiful Trees dies, Blending Brush, and Expressions In Ink ephemera pack





2 comments: