Friday, August 6, 2021

GDP303 Hello Jar Of Flowers

 


Great theme over at global-design-project.com this week as we all have floral images in our craft room!  I sat down this week and felt like doing some coloring so I had stamped the floral images from Jar of Flowers, which I have not touched in a while, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them what I wanted with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut them out by hand set aside to use on projects sometime.  
Then Monday when I saw the challenge this challenge I grabbed my Pretty Flowers embossing folder and this flower bunch colored with Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green blends to make a card. You get that loads of flowers from the embossed image I ran in Fresh Freesia and layered on a white base. I cut the white rectangle from Scalloped Contours dies and the tag from Ornate Frames dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern set in Memento Tuxedo Black. I also stamped the Jar and stems in same ink on white card stock. I colored the stems in Granny Apple Green and stamped the water in Pool Party all from the Jar of Flowers set. 
I punched it out with the matching Jar punch. I added the Pale Papaya bow and a pastel pearl to finish it off. 

Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Jar Of Flowers and Forever Fern
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Stampin Blends-Mango Melody, Fresh Freesia, and Granny Apple Green
Jar Punch, Pretty Flowers embossing folder, Scalloped Contours dies, Pastel Pearls, Pale Papaya 3/8" open weave ribbon, Ornate Frames dies



No comments:

Post a Comment