Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves For Pals Blog Hop



 Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Happiest Season”. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.







I love fall and to make cards with leaves/foliage. I also love purple so I combined my favs to make this fall inspired card for this month's theme. I did not use a happy fall or give thanks sentiment so I can use this card for some different occasions. I did start with a Very Vanilla piece of card stock to make my background. I first blended Fresh Freesia ink over most of the card stock with a blending brush. I then stamped two large splashes in Blackberry Bliss ink from the new Gorgeous Leaves set. I ran it though the new Timeworn Type embossing folder for more texture. I stamped the bigger leaf in Blackberry Bliss and the smaller one in Fresh Freesia plus sponged some Blackberry on it around the edges. I cut them out with the matching Intricate Leaves dies along with several gold foil ones. I stamped the sentiment from Shaded Summer in Blackberry Bliss ink on Very Vanilla and cut it along with the Blackberry Bliss label one from the Potted Succulents dies. I placed some gold thread behind the sentiment and added some bling with the In Color jewels in Fresh Freesia. 

More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 8th. Our theme will be “Focus on the Sentiment” when our Design Team creates a project showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Hope you have a gorgeous day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gorgeous Leaves and Shaded Summer
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia
Paper, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, gold foil
gold thread, in color jewels in Fresh Freesia, Potted Succulent dies, Intricate Leaves dies, blending brush, sponge dauber, Timeworn Type embossing folder




16 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a difference using an embossing folder can make. The added texture adds so much to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elements for this project Windy:)Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our hop Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors. You are making me rethink that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so lovely -- love the colors and that beautiful stamp set - Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, Windy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Another leaf enabler! Thanks for hopping this month Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those splatters are perfect! And I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple suits you. :) I think the combination of purples and golds make this a very regal autumn card. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Windy!! Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Wendy! Those purple leaves are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a most beautiful way to showcase this stamp set, Windy. I love the elegance of your design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of my favorite colors! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Windy, this card is amazing! I just love it! Love everything you did! I might do a bit of casing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this gorgeous card, Windy! Your choice of elements and color combination are great. Thank you for joining the hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Windy! Your purple card is stunning! I love this set :)

    ReplyDelete