Monday, November 8, 2021

FMS510 Sending Peace

 



I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com with my Great  Tidings bundle and Stampin Blends today. I stamped the wise men in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them with many Stampin Blends markers-light and dark Crumb Cake, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Just Jade, Light Night Of Navy, Dark Blackberry Bliss, Ivory, Light Fresh Freesia, Light Soft Sea Foam, Light Highland Heather and Light Mint Macaron. I cut them out with the matching dies called Wise Men Tidings dies. I cut a white stitched circle and stamped the sentiment in Night Of Navy ink. I also stamped a star in Crushed Curry and cut it out with the matcing die. I layered a strip of Night Of Navy card stock across a white panel of card stock embossed with the Star-Crossed embossing folder. I added it all to a piece of Night Of Navy card stock and a white base. 
Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Great Tidings
Ink: Night Of Nacy, Crushed Curry and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers-light and dark Crumb Cake, dark Daffodil Delight, light Just Jade, light Night Of Navy, dark Blackberry Bliss, Ivory, light Fresh Freesia, light Soft Sea Foam, light Highland Heather and light Mint Macaron
Paper: Night Of Navy, Basic White 
Star-Crossed embossing folder, Wise Men Tidings dies, Stitched Shapes dies






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you arranged the three kings and the embossed background really goes well with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty, Windy! I love the colors you've used on these robes. Such a beauty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card and your images work so well with our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete