Friday, May 13, 2022

GDP342 Wonderful Blossoms




I had some fun with my Stampin Blends markers today as I used them for the sketch challenge over at global-design-project.com   I grabbed a piece of white card stock for my background and used 4 dark blends to make the stripes. In order from left to right, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia.  I layered it on a Blackberry Bliss base. 
I cut the stitched circle from the new Stylish Shapes dies in white card stock and stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Abounds set in Blackberry Bliss ink. I then stamped the roses in Memento Tuxedo Black from the same set along with the leaves on a piece of white card stock. After coloring them with my Stampin Blends markers in Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia plus Granny Apple Green, I cut them with tbe matching Blossoming Happiness dies. I finished it off with some Fresh Freesia gems. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blends markers- Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia
Paper: Basic White and Blackberry Bliss
Blossoming Happiness dies, Stylish Shapes dies, in color gems-Fresh Freesia





No comments:

Post a Comment