Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Two For Tuesday Technique

 First, Happy New Annual Catalog day!

The SU! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog starts today May 3rd, 2022

Click on my shop now button on the right to see the catalog and order today!

Happy Stamping!





Hi, I have been out of town and now back with a Two For Tuesday for you! The first card was designed by my sweet friend Brian King at stampwithbrian.com  He designed it and then cut all the pieces for me to make along with other cards for a kit called Super-Awesome Fun Time card kit and this one has a baby wipe technique. This tech uses a wet baby wipe waded up and dipped in one or more colors of ink pads to create a background. I used the new Parakeet Party and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of white card stock. I then stamped the dragonflies from the Crane Of Fortune set in Parakeet Party ink and the sentiment from the same set in Soft Suede ink on the white background. I then layered it with a piece of Parakeet Party card stock and a Flirty Flamingo base. I stamped the crane on white card stock in Flirty ink and cut it with the matching dies called Good Fortune dies. A few rhinestones finish it off. 
Be looking for Brian's next kit middle of this month on his blog stampwithbrian.com   It was super-awesome and I will be sharing more cards with you soon. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crane Of Fortune
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party, and Soft Suede
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party, and Basic White
rhinestones, Good Fortune dies, baby wipe 





1 comment:

  1. Oh, Windy! Your projects are amazing, and I appreciate the shoutout. ♥ I love the pink and green combo you used on the crane card - such fun!

    ReplyDelete