Monday, May 16, 2022

Lighthouse Love

 


I finally got to play this past week with my fav new bundle in the new annual catalog called Lighthouse Point. I used a Coastal Cabana base plus a another piece in the same color ran through with the Timeworn Type embossing folder for my background. I cut a strip of white card stock and stamped the twice in Pool Party ink for the sky and with another stamp used Coastal Cabana ink for the water. I then grabbed the light house stamp and used Smoky Slate ink stamped on a piece of white card stock and two stepped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the stripes. I cut it out with the matching dies called Lighthouse dies. I also stamped the light in Crushed Curry and cut it, too. I stamped the sentiment on white in Black ink and cut it with the same dies. I pulled the bird stamp from the Waves Og Inspiration set to stamp in Black ink and finished it off with some gray matte dots.  
Really love how it turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a blessed Monday! 
Windy

Stamp sets: Lighthouse Point and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Smoky Slate
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White 
Timeworn Type embossing folder, classic matte dots, Lighthouse dies


No comments:

Post a Comment