Monday, March 27, 2023

Hello Blooms

 




Love this new suite of products from the online exclusives called Hello, Irresistible.  I am using this for one of my March cards for classes. I started with a Flirty Flamingo base but 1 1/4" cut off the top panel to see underneath. I added inside the Basic White piece of card stock with a strip of Hello Irresistible DSP and stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. For the front,  I added a piece of Petal Pink card stock and a white piece cut with the detailed die from Irresistible Blooms dies. I stamped the two flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink on Petal Pink card stock then cut them out along with some Mint Macaron leaves. I finsihed off with some loose frosted dots for the flower centers in yellow. 


Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Hello Irresistible DSP
Irresistible Blooms dies, loose frosted dots in yellow, Double Oval punch



No comments:

Post a Comment